Kittsona Personal Stylist
Location: Austin, TX
As a growing company we are hiring for Personal Stylist help at our Austin Kittsona location! We are looking for someone that is driven, creative, has inspiring style, enjoys customer service, and a love for fashion! At Kittsona our personal stylist's provide humble, loving, and helpful customer service and product knowledge to our customers. If you enjoy working directly with people, unique products, love being a personal stylist, and enjoy using creativity for product merchandising; we are the perfect fit for you!
Applicant must excel in a fast pace work environment, have a passion for people, love customer service, open to learning new products, and find fulfillment in being a personal stylist!
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
The following responsibilities and job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Our Kittsona personal stylist's work with a “customer first priority” mindset. Our customers are the reason for our being and we want to guarantee them a Queen-like experience!
- Conducts top quality customer service by providing customers with helpful, humble, loving, and fun customer service.
- Provides customer service with 100% satisfaction.
- Understands Kittsona Lifestyle products and is able to relay that knowledge to help fulfill customer requests.
- Emulates the Kittsona atmosphere by having fun, enjoying their time with customers, and creating professional relationships.
- Enjoys being customer’s personal stylist with clothing, décor, and more!
Our Kittsona personal stylist's always have their voices heard and are able to use their own creativity to provide the store with inspiring and unique displays! Each stylist is able to help the store manager create displays, floor layouts, plan events, and create unique aspects of the store. We want our team to feel invested, heard, and appreciated within our company and family!
- Driven and motivated personality
- Excitement to be creative
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work as a positive and helpful team member
- Love for helping customers + others
- Enjoy having fun at work
- Applicant musts be available to work two weekends per month
- Seasonal positions available
To apply stop by our Domain Northside location:
2311 Palm Way Suite 140
Austin, TX 78758
(or) send inquiries and résumés to email@example.com