Description: A Personal Stylist creates personalized experiences through fostering customer relationships and one on one styling sessions.
They celebrate their team and contribute to an inspiring + collaborative work environment.
They create brand awareness and excitement through their dynamic and unique merchandising approach.
- Cultivates a genuine experience for our customers, every time [our #1]
- Delivers a memorable first impression with an energetic greeting and willingness to assist
- Provides relevant styling advice with outfitting and home décor with a non-forceful approach
- Builds personal customer connections and truly strives to inspire
- Understands and implements loss prevention techniques
- Maintains cleanliness and organization for a functional workspace
- Positively portrays and represents merchandise and company
- Participates in store meetings and other events necessary
- Strategizes with team on sales techniques to hit and exceed sales goals
- Contributes to a positive + happy + professional work environment
- Willing to help others [team mentality when helping customers and operational tasks]
- Demonstrates open communication within the team and management
- Adheres to company standards and policies
- Passion for trends and creating inspiring outfits
- Captivates attention with unique one-of-a-kind store displays
- Takes risks with creativity
- Familiarizes floor placement and understands product rotation
- Educates themselves and others on merchandise
- Available to work two weekends per month
- Strong communication skills
Type: Part-time + Seasonal
We love our employees and their happiness is our happiness. All employees receive flexible scheduling, generous employee discounts, and training.
If you're ready to engage others and create inspirational connections, apply by sending the downloadable application to email@example.com or stopping into our Fargo location!
Click here to download and complete application to include in e-mail.
Kittsona provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.